Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Dahiwale Aloo recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Dahiwale Aloo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dahiwale Aloo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snack foods.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of well being. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of healthy foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
Yogurt can be a snack many individuals take for granted. The truth is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the best things you’ll be able to reach for. It is a protein-rich source of healthy nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is very easy for the body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Yogurt mixes beautifully with nuts and seeds. It’s an excellent approach to delight in a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to dahiwale aloo recipe. You can cook dahiwale aloo using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Dahiwale Aloo:
- Take 2 of medium size chopped potatoes.
- Use 1 of big chopped onion.
- Get As needed of Oil.
- Provide 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1/2 packet of maggi cube.
- Provide 1 of medium size chopped tomato.
- You need 5-6 of curry leaves.
- Get 2 of green chillies.
- Get 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of tirmeric powder.
- Take To taste of Salt.
- Use 1 tsp of cumin and coriander mix powder.
- You need 3 tbspn of curd.
- Take 1 bunch of coriander leaves.
Steps to make Dahiwale Aloo:
- Take a pan add oil saute the onions..till light brown in colour add ginger garlic paste and maggi cube mix it well now add curry leaves and green chillis..add tomatoes, red chilli powder,tirmeric powder,salt,cumin and corinder powder mix well..let it thicken into gravy…
- Add curd to it..mix it well than add chopped potatoes to it…
- Give it a good mix, add very little water cover it and cook on low flame till the potatoes are cooked and gravy thickens.
- Lastly add coriander leaves mix it well..and serve in plate,serve it in plate and garnish with very little coriander leaves..have it with chapati or paratha🥰.
If you find this Dahiwale Aloo recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.