Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Baked Beetroot Falafel recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Beetroot Falafel recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Beetroot Falafel recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snacks.
We are very mindful that having healthy snacks can help us really feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more healthy feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Finding snacks that help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Yogurt is often a snack a lot of people neglect. The truth is, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. You cannot beat yogurt whenever it comes to a healthy snack though. Along with calcium, it is a good source of necessary protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive tract work correctly depending upon the culture used to create it. Try including some nutritious nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an simple way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked beetroot falafel recipe. You can have baked beetroot falafel using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Beetroot Falafel:
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chickpeas, dried.
- Prepare 1 of beetroot, boiled & chopped.
- Use 1 of small onion, finely chopped.
- Prepare as needed of coriander leaves.
- Provide 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Black Pepper powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
Steps to make Baked Beetroot Falafel:
- Soak chickpeas overnight. Now you can either boil them or use as it is (soaked and slightly swollen chickpeas).
- Chop off the head and bottom of beetroot and boil it in pressure cooker for one whistle. Let it cool before further use..
- Into high speed food processor, add beetroot & chickpeas and blend untill everything has broken down. Do not puree just blend enough to make tiny pieces which on compression binds together..
- Now add onion, coriander leaves and spices into the beet-chickpea mixture..
- Roll it into mini balls and press down with hands to make patties..
- Preheat oven to 190°C..
- Now if you choose to deep fry, you can use the balls but to bake them we need to make patties out of it..
- Align a tray with parchment paper and place patties in it..
- Bake them for 30 mins. Make sure to flip the patties in the mid way, i.e. after 15 mins..
- Serve hot with tahini sauce or curd..
If you find this Baked Beetroot Falafel recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.