Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Gobhi aloo ki sabji recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Gobhi aloo ki sabji recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Gobhi aloo ki sabji recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Treats.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more balanced feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain foods are an excellent choice for a fast balanced snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. When you require a fast snack food on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than refined grains included in white bread.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to gobhi aloo ki sabji recipe. You can cook gobhi aloo ki sabji using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Gobhi aloo ki sabji:
- Use 3 of small Potatoes.
- Take 250 grams of Cauliflower.
- Take 1 of Onion.
- Get 2 of small Tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 of green chillies.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of Oil.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of Ginger and Garlic.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Curry powder.
- Use as required of Salt.
- You need pinch of Black Pepper.
- Use 2 tablespoons of Tomato Paste.
- Get 1 cup of Water.
- You need 2 tbsp of fresh Coriander.
Steps to make Gobhi aloo ki sabji:
- Firstly Peel, rinse and cut potatoes. Rinse and cut the cauliflower florets. Cook potatoes and cauliflower until soft..
- Add oil to the pan and stir fry the onion and chilli until the onion is translucent. Add the tomatoes and ginger garlic paste, stir fry..
- Then add turmeric, curry powder, salt and pepper. Now fry all this for a minute.Then add the tomato paste and mix well..
- Now add water and mix well and cook for 5-10 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh coriander..
If you find this Gobhi aloo ki sabji recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.