Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Aloo ki bhujia with paratha recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Aloo ki bhujia with paratha recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Snack foods.
We all know that consuming healthy foods can help us really feel better in our bodies. When we eat more healthy foods and less of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is often a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between meals. Finding snacks that help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
When searching for a convenient wholesome snack, don’t forget about yogurt. In fact, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you’ll be able to reach for. Along with calcium, it really is a good supply of aminoacids and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive system work properly depending upon the culture used to make it. Try including some nutritious nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an easy way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
You will not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to aloo ki bhujia with paratha recipe. You can have aloo ki bhujia with paratha using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Aloo ki bhujia with paratha:
- Provide 2 of medium potatoes cut in cubes.
- Take 1 tbsp of oil.
- Use 1 tbsp of haldi.
- Get 1 tsp of crushed red chilli.
- Get 1.5 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of zeera.
- Use 1 tsp of kalonji.
- Prepare 1 of small tomato cubes.
- Prepare leaves of Few curry.
- Take of Dhania for garnish.
- Provide 1 tsp of yogurt.
- Provide 1 cup of maida.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Use of Water as required.
- Take of Ghee for frying paratha.
Steps to make Aloo ki bhujia with paratha:
- Take a pan put oil in it than add curry leaves,kalonji and zeera fry it.
- Than add cubes potatoes and tomato altogether fry more.
- Than add dried spices in it and water to fill the pot.
- Cover with lid on medium flame.
- Mean while knead a dough for paratha.
- Take maida add salt and 1 tsp ghee in it knead with water and rest for 15 min.
- Than roll a paratha and fry with little ghee.
- Now check bhujia when potatoes get soft mash with spatula.
- Than add yougurt in it and off the flame.
- Garnish with dhania and serve with paratha.
If you find this Aloo ki bhujia with paratha recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.