Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Potato-pomegranate curry/kandhari aloo subji recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato-pomegranate curry/kandhari aloo subji recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. Most likely, a lot of people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
You can obtain results without removing foods from your diet or make substantial changes immediately. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make big changes, but the most crucial thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating selections. Sooner or later, you will discover that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As with many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to revert to your old diet.
All in all, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to potato-pomegranate curry/kandhari aloo subji recipe. You can have potato-pomegranate curry/kandhari aloo subji using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Potato-pomegranate curry/kandhari aloo subji:
- Prepare 2 big of Potatoes –(diced and boiled) or you can also use baby Potatoes.
- You need 2 cups and 1/2 cup of Pomegranate for garnishing.
- Use 1 big of Tomato – (grind and make puree).
- Get 1 tsp of Ginger – juliennes for garnishing.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Kasoori methi (dried fenugreek leaves).
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Coriander leaves –.
- Use of For grinding :.
- You need 2 tbsp of Grated fresh coconut.
- Provide 8 nos., of Almonds –.
- Take 1 tbsp of Rice flour.
- Use – 4 nos., of Green chilli.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Ginger.
Steps to make Potato-pomegranate curry/kandhari aloo subji:
- Grind 2 cups of pomegranate seeds. I never like to strain the pureed pomegranate, but like to add it as such, but if you wish you can strain it, grind together all the ingredients listed under the heading ‘for grinding’ into a fine paste using little water, heat a kadai/pan and add in the ground paste and fry until dry.
- Now add in pureed tomato and saute well, now add in some water to the desired consistency and boil the mixture well till it becomes little thick.
- Put boiled potato cubes, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, kasoori methi and salt, combine everything and add in pureed pomegranate.
- Cook till everything gets blended well, remove from the heat.
- Garnish with ginger juliennes, pomegranate seeds and coriander leaves.
If you find this Potato-pomegranate curry/kandhari aloo subji recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.