Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Curd Rice recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Curd Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curd Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are suffering from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a healthier lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. In all likelihood, most people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, though, simply making a few modest changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
One way to deal with this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to alter everything straightaway or that you should entirely eliminate certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make big changes, but the most crucial thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating choices. Soon enough, you will find that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate in the past.
Evidently, it’s not at all hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to curd rice recipe. You can cook curd rice using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Curd Rice:
- You need 1 bowl of Indrayani Cooked rice or any sticky rice.
- Provide 1 tbsp of ghee.
- Use 1 tsp of Jeera and Mohri.
- Get 2 of Hot Red Chilli Whole.
- Use 1 tsp of Urad Dal Soaked.
- Get 1 tbsp of Kadi Patta/ Curry leaves finely chopped.
- Use 1 pinch of Hing.
- You need 1 of Dark Green Chilli finely chopped.
- Get 2 tbsp of Cashew.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Raisins.
- Prepare 1 of small Onion thin sliced.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Corns.
- Use 1 cup of Curd.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Sugar.
- Prepare as per taste of Salt.
- Provide as needed of Coriander for Garnish.
Steps to make Curd Rice:
- Take ghee in kadhai and fry onion till golden brown and take it out of ghee..
- Now add Jeera and Mohri in same ghee. Also add soaked Urad dal, hing, cashew, raisins, curry leaves, corns, green chilli and red chilli powder. And cook it till it become slight golden..
- While other things are getting cooked, add sugar in curd and whip it little..
- Now add rice in fried mixture. Mix it. Add salt here. Mix it well. Then add half of curd mixture in it and mix it and let it cook for 2-3 mins..
- Now at the time of serving add remaining curd mixture. Add fried onion as well and garnish it with coriander. Serve it cold or you can reheat it in microwave for 30 seconds..
If you find this Curd Rice recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.