Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Aloo bonda recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Aloo bonda recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Although we’re always being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most likely, a lot of people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing a few modest changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery since you most likely pick out a lot of food items out of habit. For example, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? A good healthy option can be porridge oats which have been shown to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to aloo bonda recipe. You can cook aloo bonda using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Aloo bonda:
- Use 4 of potato.
- You need 1 of onion.
- Get 2 of green chilli.
- Provide 1 tsp of kashmiri red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take of Salt to required.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ginger.
- Use 1 tsp of mustard seed.
- Take of Oik to fry.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ghee.
- Use 5 of curry leaves.
- Provide 1 cup of besan.
- Get 2 tsp of rice flour.
- Provide Pinch of cooking soda and hing.
- Get 1 of tomato finely chopped.
- You need 2 tsp of lemon juice.
Steps to make Aloo bonda:
- Pressure cook potatoes for 3 whistles, peel off the skin once done and mash it well. Keep aside. In a kadai season with mustard and curry leaves. Add finely chopped ginger, green chilli and onion. Fry till transparent without changing colour. Add turmeric and salt..
- Then add tomato mix it well fry 4 min.Add cooked, mashed potatoes and mix well so that the turmeric blends evenly. Stir for 2 minutes, drizzle a tsp of oil, lemon juice and mix. Transfer to a plate and cool down. Make equal sized balls and set aside..
- In a mixing bowl, mix everything under ‘For the batter’ table with little water to make a batter, it should be thick enough to coat the potato balls. I have added black pepper powder as I like the flavor.
- Heat oil in a kadai and deep fry the potato balls dipped to coat it well in the besan batter mix. Turn over in a minute to cook evenly on both sides. Cook in medium flame..
- When it's evenly golden fried, drain it over kitchen tissue..
If you find this Aloo bonda recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.