Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked beetroot Mathri with pomegranate Rabdi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked beetroot Mathri with pomegranate Rabdi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Treats.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. When we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
If you are looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A slice of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning hours. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be great for quick treats to eat on the go. Deciding on whole grain food items is always much better than eating the refined grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked beetroot mathri with pomegranate rabdi recipe. You can have baked beetroot mathri with pomegranate rabdi using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked beetroot Mathri with pomegranate Rabdi:
- Prepare of For Mathri:.
- Provide 1 cup of wheat flour.
- Get 2 tbsp of ghee/oil.
- Get 1 pinch of salt.
- Get 1 tsp of ajwain.
- Use 1/4 cup of grated beetroot.
- Prepare As needed of cold water.
- Prepare of For Rabdi:.
- Provide 1 ltr of full fat cow milk.
- Take 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cardamom powder.
- Get As needed of chopped nuts.
- You need 1 tsp of saffron milk (saffron soaked in warm milk).
- Use 1 tbsp of pomegranate juice.
Instructions to make Baked beetroot Mathri with pomegranate Rabdi:
- For Mathri combine atta, salt,ajwain, ghee/oil.mix the ghee/oil into the flour with your fingers until the mixture resembles a coarse meal. Then add beetroot and little water to make a hard dough.Cover the mathri dough with the samp cloth and set aside for 15 minutes.
- Now take a heavy bottom pan and add milk to it. Bring the milk to a boil Soak saffron in 2 tbsp milk. Lower the heat to medium and keep stirring and scraping the sides of the pan. Cook the milk till it is reduced to quarter. Then add sugar,saffron milk, nuts, cardamom powder to it. Switch off the flame m cool completely..
- When the rabdi cool down completely, add pomegranate juice and mix properly. Keep this in fridge..
- Take the Mathri dough and roll it like a roti. Not so thick, not so thin. 1/2" thickness will be nice.Using any bowl cut it into 8 small amount round shapes. Then take 4 circles and using cookie cutter make heart shaps. Take out the heart shapes out of the circles..
- Place the 4 circles first on a greased baking plate. Over it place the circles with heart shape center. Press little so that both the circles fix with each other.Bake these mathries until golden brown & crisp, in a preheated oven for 15 to 20 mins on 180℃.
- Now remove them from Oven & allow them to cool down completely. Arrange them in a plate. Put rabdi into the heart shape holes. Garnish with some pomegranate seeds..
- Have these healthy crispy Mathri with juicy Rabdi…just awesome😋.
If you find this Baked beetroot Mathri with pomegranate Rabdi recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.