Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Aloo bharta grill sandwich recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Aloo bharta grill sandwich recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Aloo bharta grill sandwich recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. There are a number of illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Although we’re incessantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. In all likelihood, most people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few small changes.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. It also is a good source of vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. If you presently eat a lot of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic chemicals. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being harvested at the right time.
To sum up, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to aloo bharta grill sandwich recipe. To make aloo bharta grill sandwich you only need 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Aloo bharta grill sandwich:
- Get 6 slices of Bread.
- You need 4 of Aloo (boiled and mashed).
- Take 2 spoon of Oil.
- Take 3 of Garlic cloves(finely chopped).
- You need 1 of Green chilli (finely chopped).
- Get 1 of Onion medium sized (finely chopped).
- Use 1/4 teaspoon of Turmeric powder.
- Use 5 of Curry leaves.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Get 1 teaspoon of Ginger garlic paste.
- You need 2 spoon of Tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 spoon of Green chilli sauce.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of Ghee.
- Take 1/4 cup of Coriander leaves.
Steps to make Aloo bharta grill sandwich:
- Take a pan add oil then add curry leaves, garlic and green chilli fry for 1min..
- Add onion fry till it golden brown..
- Add turmeric powder and salt fry for 30sec..
- Add boiled potato and coriander leaves fry for 5min..
- Bharta is ready..
- Take slices of bread spread tomato sauce..
- Add aloo bharta on it..
- Spread green chilli sauce on another slices..
- Cover the slices of bread with one another then spread ghee over it..
- Take a grill pan then grilled it..
- Aloo bharta grill sandwich is ready to serve serve it with tomato sauce…
If you find this Aloo bharta grill sandwich recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.