Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Aloo-matar biryani recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Aloo-matar biryani recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Aloo-matar biryani recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Treats.
We are very mindful that eating healthy foods can help us really feel better within our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. This is usually a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between goodies. Finding snacks that help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Whole grain snacks are an excellent choice for a fast wholesome snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that additional boost you need to get going. When you have to have a fast snack food on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Deciding on whole grain foods is always much better than eating the processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to aloo-matar biryani recipe. To cook aloo-matar biryani you only need 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Aloo-matar biryani:
- Use 1/2 cup of basmati rice.
- Use 1 tbsp of ghee.
- Prepare 1 of little saffron.
- Provide 2 tbsp of milk.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of For potato and green peas curry.
- Take 2 tbsp of ghee.
- Provide 1 piece of cinnamon stick.
- Use 2 pieces of each of cloves, peppercorns, cardamoms, bay leaves.
- Provide 1/8 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of biryani masala(ready available).
- Get 1 of medium potato peeled& chopped.
- Prepare 1/8 cup of green peas.
- Take 1 of medium tomato chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare of For garnish.
- Get slices of Few fried raisin, fried cashew nuts and fried onions.
- Get leaves of Chopped coriander.
Steps to make Aloo-matar biryani:
- Wash basmati rice and soak for half an hour.Add ghee and salt to it and pressure cook for 2 whistles.Cool the cooker for 10 mins before opening.Melt saffron in warm milk..add to cooked rice and keep aside..
- In non stick pan add heat ghee,add cinnamon, peppercorns,cloves, cardamom..saute for one min,add onion, green chillies ginger paste,add bay leaves, turmeric powder,red chilli powder, biryani masala,salt,cubed potato pieces, green peas, chopped tomato..mix well.Put in microwave safe bowl add water,cover & cook for 10 mins on medium high..
- In microwave safe casserole pot..add& spread half quantity of prepared rice..on it pour prepared vegetables layer..on it spread remaining cooked rice layer..cover and microwave on high for 2 mins..
- Garnish Aloo- matar biryani with fried onions, raisins, cashewnuts pieces.Serve/ relish hot by garnishing with fresh coriander leaves.
- Nutritious value of one serving of Aloo-matar biryani is 315 calories..
If you find this Aloo-matar biryani recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.