Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Beetroot Cutlets recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Beetroot Cutlets recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who suffer from health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by making a couple of small changes.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil is also a good source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also good for your skin. It may be that you already believe that you consume fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemical substances. Finding a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the choice of consuming foods that still contain virtually all of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
As you can see, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked beetroot cutlets recipe. You can cook baked beetroot cutlets using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked Beetroot Cutlets:
- Use 200 gms of Beet Chopped root –.
- Get 100 gms of Onions Chopped -.
- Get 100 gms of Chickpeas Pre – soaked –.
- Use 30 gms of Oats Powdered –.
- You need 10 gms of Coriander –.
- You need to taste of Salt Pepper & – According.
Steps to make Baked Beetroot Cutlets:
- Put chopped Beetroot in a blender and grind fine..
- Similarly add chopped onions and coriander and blend well..
- Now add pre-soaked chickpeas(without water) and grins along with previous ingredients till a smooth mixture is formed..
- Now add 30gm of powdered oats,along with salt and freshly crushed pepper..
- Roll out cutlets with hand and let them chill for about 30 minutes..
- In a preheated oven at 180 degree celcius or 350 degree fahrenheit, bake the cutlets for about 20-25 minutes. Slightly grease the baking dish before putting cutlets..
- Serve hot with your favourite Gourmet Cheese/ Hummus/ i even like it with slightly hung curd..
If you find this Baked Beetroot Cutlets recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.