Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Dum Aloo in my style recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Dum Aloo in my style recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dum Aloo in my style recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Treats.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of well being. When we eat more healthy foods and less of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. This is usually a problem, however, when it comes to eating between goodies. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Consider eating almonds if you don’t suffer from nut allergies. As an all-in-one power booster, almonds offer many health rewards. Different nutritional vitamins are located in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan which can often make you sleepy. In the case of almonds, however, they wont make you yearn for a nap. Instead they will merely help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Your emotional level can sometimes be lifted by simply eating almonds.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to dum aloo in my style recipe. You can have dum aloo in my style using 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Dum Aloo in my style:
- Take 4-5 of potatoes cut into 2 pieces half boiled.
- Use 1/2 of medium tomato finely chopped.
- Take 1 of green chilli chopped.
- Use 1 of " inch piece adrak chopped.
- Prepare 1 of dry red chilli.
- Get 2-3 pieces of cinnamon sticks.
- Take 2-3 of cloves.
- Prepare 1-2 of curry leaf.
- Take 2 tbsp of Oil.
- Get 1 tsp of jeera.
- Prepare Pinch of hing.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Haldi powder.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Use 1 tsp of jeera dhania powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Get 1 cup of dahi.
Instructions to make Dum Aloo in my style:
- Boil potatoes in cooker.Don't overcook the potatoes. Keep half boiled. Cut into 2 pieces..
- Off the gas after 1-2 whistles. Off the gas..
- Heat oil in a broad pan.
- Add hing, jeera dry red chilli, green chilli, cloves, cinnamon.Stir it and add pieces of tomatoes..
- Now add salt, Haldi powder jeera dhania powder, red chilli powder and roast the masalas..
- Add boiled potatoes and mix it gently..
- Add dahi and mix it.
- Cook it for 5 to 10 minutes till the Potatoes are cooked well.Close the lid of the pan.
- Check the potatoes if the potatoes are done off the flame..
- Sprinkle chopped Coriander leaves..
- Serve Piping hot with Roti or Parathas.
If you find this Dum Aloo in my style recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.