Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Beetroot Shakkarpara recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Beetroot Shakkarpara recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. While we’re incessantly being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that many people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, though, simply making some modest changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
One way to address this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to alter everything straightaway or that you should entirely eliminate certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make major changes, but the most crucial thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating selections. Soon enough, you will see that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you will not want to eat the old diet.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked beetroot shakkarpara recipe. You can have baked beetroot shakkarpara using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked Beetroot Shakkarpara:
- Use 1/4 cup of Beetroot pulp.
- Get 3/4 cup of Wholewheat flour.
- Get 1/4 cup of Sugar.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Sesame seeds.
- Prepare a pinch of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsps of Ghee.
- You need 2 – 3 tbsps of Water – (as required).
Instructions to make Baked Beetroot Shakkarpara:
- After peeling the beetroots, cook them in water until tender. Then grate and grind to form a paste with the water used for cooking. (I used 2 small beetroots which yielded 1/4 cup of pulp)..
- Now mix together the whole wheat flour, beet pulp, sugar, salt, ghee, sesame seeds with water as required to form a soft dough..
- Now preheat the oven to 180 degree centigrade..
- Take a ball of dough and roll it to form a thin roti. Prick holes on it evenly using a fork..
- Now cut diamond shapes or any shapes of your choice. (see to that you do not cut them too small, or it will be difficult to flip the sides, while baking).
- Place them on a baking tray and bake for 15 minutes, flipping them all once after 8 minutes..
If you find this Baked Beetroot Shakkarpara recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.