Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Tagliatelle bolognese with spinach recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tagliatelle bolognese with spinach recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tagliatelle bolognese with spinach recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of well being. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are great for a quick snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be fantastic for quick treats to eat on the go. Whole grains are always better than highly processed grains included in white bread.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tagliatelle bolognese with spinach recipe. To cook tagliatelle bolognese with spinach you only need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Tagliatelle bolognese with spinach:
- Take 400 g of ground beef.
- Get 500 g of baby spinach.
- Get 3 of tblspn sunflower oil.
- Get 1 of medium onion (diced).
- Take 1/2 cup of tomato puree.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Get 1 of tspn pepper.
- Take 1 of tspn paprika.
- Prepare 1 of tblspn worcester sauce.
- You need 2 of tspn barbecue spice.
Instructions to make Tagliatelle bolognese with spinach:
- Heat oil in the pot and add onions to it,fry until soft.
- Add the groud beef, season with salt and pepper. Cook and stir to avoid the ground meat from forming into lumps until it turns brown..
- Add tomato puree, barbecue and paprika. Stir everything together before adding worcester sauce to it..
- Next,add spinach and cover the pot for 1 minute allowing the leaves to wither. Combine everything and cook for 2 minutes before setting aside to serve..
If you find this Tagliatelle bolognese with spinach recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.