Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Baked Kuttu Gujiya in Papaya Rabdi recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Kuttu Gujiya in Papaya Rabdi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Kuttu Gujiya in Papaya Rabdi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A little bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
When searching for a convenient healthy snack, do not forget about yogurt. Often people decide to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the best idea. You can not beat yogurt any time it comes to a nutritious snack though. It is made up of tons of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your gastrointestinal system work correctly depending upon the culture used to make it. Try putting in some nutritious nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent method to delight in a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked kuttu gujiya in papaya rabdi recipe. To cook baked kuttu gujiya in papaya rabdi you need 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked Kuttu Gujiya in Papaya Rabdi:
- Prepare 1 cup of buckwheat flour.
- Take 1 of grated beetroot.
- You need 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- Get 1 of small size ripe grated papaya.
- Prepare 1/2 litre of milk.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of cardamom powder.
Steps to make Baked Kuttu Gujiya in Papaya Rabdi:
- Firstly Boiled the milk, when milk reduced add papaya and stir it continusally..
- Then add sugar, cardamom powder and mix it nicely and saute it..
- When gathered Rabdi switch off the flame..
- Now take Kuttu Flour and make a dough..
- Then take grated beetroot add 1/2 teaspoon sugar mix it nicely..
- Now take small dough and make small Puri and in center put beetroot and closed it and give shape like gujiya. Make all Gujiya..
- In air fryer baked it for 5 minutes on 180 degree centigrade..
- Then in plate put Gujiya and Rabdi and enjoy it..
If you find this Baked Kuttu Gujiya in Papaya Rabdi recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.