Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Baked Veg Cutlets recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Veg Cutlets recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Veg Cutlets recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A little bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
Whole grain meals are an superb choice for a fast wholesome snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. When you require a fast snack food on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the shift from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked veg cutlets recipe. You can cook baked veg cutlets using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked Veg Cutlets:
- Take 1/2 cup of Beetroot.
- Provide 1/2 cup of French beans.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Carrots.
- Get 1/2 cup of Corn.
- Use 1/2 cup of Green Peas.
- Provide 1 of Onion chopped.
- You need 2 of Sweet Potatoes.
- You need 1 tsp of Ginger, Garlic, green chilli paste.
- Take Some of Coriander leaves.
- Get As needed of Salt, pepper, dry mango powder, red chilli powder, roasted jeera powder, turmeric, coriander powder and garam masala.
- Use 1.5 cups of oats roasted and powdered.
Instructions to make Baked Veg Cutlets:
- Roughly chop all the veggies and pressure cook them except onions upto 3 whistles with one cup of water. Drain out the water and keep the veggies aside till it cools down..
- Mash the veggies with the help of a potato masher, add chopped onions, ginger-garlic-green chilli paste, coriander leaves, all the dry masalas according to your taste, add 1 cup of powdered oats and mix well..
- Shape the mixture into your desired shape, roll it into oats powder and place them into the baking tray. Apply olive oil with the help of a brush and place it in a preheated oven for about 10 mins on each side. Serve with either ketchup or green mint chutney..
If you find this Baked Veg Cutlets recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.