Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Baked Spinach Beet Mathri recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Spinach Beet Mathri recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Spinach Beet Mathri recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Although we’re constantly being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that many people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out several modest changes.
Initially, you should be very careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your basket that you don’t wish to eat. For instance, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out its sugar content. A great healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been shown to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked spinach beet mathri recipe. You can cook baked spinach beet mathri using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Spinach Beet Mathri:
- Use 2 cups of Maida/wheat flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Spinach puree.
- Provide 1/2 cup of wheat flour.
- Use 1/4 cup of beetroot puree.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of Ajwain.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of ghee.
- You need 2 teaspoon of pepper.
- Take 1 pinch of baking soda.
- Use 1 pinch of hing.
- Use 1 teaspoon of salt or as per taste.
- You need 2 tbsp of Kasuri Methi.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil + 3 tbsp oil.
Steps to make Baked Spinach Beet Mathri:
- In case of using Maida, use 2 cups Maida and 1/2 cup wheat flour or use 2.5 cups wheat flour.
- In a bowl, add both flour, Ajwain, salt, pepper, baking soda kasuri methi and 3 tbsp oil. Mix well until it resembles breadcrumbs..
- Divide mixture into 2 bowls.
- To first add spinach puree and mix well. Knead into stiff dough, add warm water only if required.
- To second add beetroot puree and knead into stiff dough.
- Cover both dough with damp cloth and rest aside for 30 minutes.
- Divide dough into equal parts. You can use cookie cutter and shape or into small circle of 2-3 inch diameter of 1/2 inch thickness.
- Prick evenly with fork to prevent puffing up.
- Arrange mathris on baking tray with gap between them. Brush tops with 2 tbsp oil.
- Bake in preheated oven at 180 for 20-25 minutes or more until nice and crisp.
- Allow to cool completely. Store in airtight container.
- Serve with steaming hot tea.
If you find this Baked Spinach Beet Mathri recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.