Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Roasted cauliflower & garlic creamy soup (vegan) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Roasted cauliflower & garlic creamy soup (vegan) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roasted cauliflower & garlic creamy soup (vegan) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are suffering from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. In all likelihood, a lot of people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, though, to make a few small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
These sorts of changes can be done with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for instance, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. It can also be good for your skin as it is a superb source of vitamin E. If you presently consume a lot of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the option of eating foods that still contain most of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted cauliflower & garlic creamy soup (vegan) recipe. You can have roasted cauliflower & garlic creamy soup (vegan) using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Roasted cauliflower & garlic creamy soup (vegan):
- Use 1 of cauliflower head.
- Get 2 of medium potatos.
- You need 1 of large garlic clove.
- Get 2 tablespoon of tahini.
- Prepare 1 liter of vegetable broth.
- Take 1/2 cup of unsweetened almond milk.
- Take to taste of fresh ground black pepper.
Instructions to make Roasted cauliflower & garlic creamy soup (vegan):
- Preheat the oven at 375°..
- Peel and dice the potatos. Cook in microwave in little bit of water till tender. Drain water, put aside and let cool down..
- Wash and cut the cauliflower in small florets. Put in large bowl..
- Mince the garlic and add to the bowl with the cauliflower florets and 2 tablespoon of tahini. Mix till all the florets are well covered in tahini..
- Lay on baking sheet covered with parchemin paper, sprinkle with fresh ground black pepper and roast in oven for about 20 minutes or till cauliflower is tender, making sure it gets golden brown but not burned..
- Once this is done, transfert in food processor with the cooked potatos and the vegetable broth. Pulse till smooth..
- Add almond milk little at a time in food processor while its working, till you get consistency desired. You might need more or less than 1/2 cup mentionned above..
- Reheat in pot on stove top or in microwave, as you wish..
- Serve hot with pita bread, babaganouj or hummus..
If you find this Roasted cauliflower & garlic creamy soup (vegan) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.