Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Texas Ribeye with a Baked Potato recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Texas Ribeye with a Baked Potato recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Goodies.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. If we eat more healthy snacks and less of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A little bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
When searching for a convenient wholesome snack, do not forget about yogurt. Sometimes people choose to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the right idea. You can not beat yogurt whenever it comes to a wholesome snack though. It is a protein-rich source of healthy minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is easy for the body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Try putting in some healthy nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an easy way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
You will not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to texas ribeye with a baked potato recipe. You can have texas ribeye with a baked potato using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Texas Ribeye with a Baked Potato:
- Get 1 of Ribeye Steak.
- Prepare 1 of Idaho Potato.
- Provide of Salt & Pepper.
- Use of Garlic Salt.
- Get 1/4 Cup of Melted Butter.
- Provide of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare of Graded Cheese.
- Use of Sour Cream.
- Provide of Bacon Bits.
Steps to make Texas Ribeye with a Baked Potato:
- Fire up your grill. Place steak on plate and salt, pepper, garlic salt, and worchestershire sauce to taste. Melt butter and rub in on both sides and set aside till grill is ready..
- Place on grill and cook 3 to 6 minutes depending on thickness of steak and turn over and repeat. Remove from heat..
- Wash potato, wrap in saran wrap and place in microwave for 4 minutes. Turn over and 4 minutes. Repeat for 8 to 12 minutes, minutes each turn. Add salt, pepper, butter, cheese, sour cream, and bacon bits. Enjoy!.
If you find this Texas Ribeye with a Baked Potato recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.