Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Crockpot Boston Baked Beans recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Crockpot Boston Baked Beans recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crockpot Boston Baked Beans recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Choosing to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Although we’re always being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out several small changes.
Initially, you must be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your cart that you don’t wish to eat. For example, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? A good healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been proven to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. Add fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a regular part of your new healthy eating regimen.
To sum up, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crockpot boston baked beans recipe. You can cook crockpot boston baked beans using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Crockpot Boston Baked Beans:
- Provide 450 grams of Dried Navy Beans.
- Use 2 of Onions, diced.
- Use 1/2 cup of Brown Sugar.
- Provide 1/4 cup of Molasses.
- Provide 1/3 cup of Ketchup.
- Provide 1/2 pkg of Bacon, diced.
- Take 1 1/2 tsp of Dry Mustard.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of Water.
Steps to make Crockpot Boston Baked Beans:
- Soak dried beans in plenty of water for at least 8 hours. Overnight is best..
- Drain and rinse the beans..
- Put all ingredients into the crock pot. Stir to blend..
- Cover and cook on low for 8-12 hours. Stir occasionally. The beans will turn soft and brown all the way through and the sauce will thicken up in the last hour or so..
- You can change up the flavours by adding or substituting ingredients in the sauce. For maple baked beans, use pure maple syrup instead of brown sugar. Or add garlic and Worchestershire sauce for a richer flavour. Add a can of drained pineapple chunks in the last hour for a fruity twist..
If you find this Crockpot Boston Baked Beans recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.