Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Green Thai Prawn Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Green Thai Prawn Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Deciding to eat healthily offers great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are numerous illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a more healthy way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make several simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
These sorts of changes are easy to accomplish with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil also has vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. Even though you may already consume a great deal of fruits and vegetables, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being picked at the right time.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to green thai prawn curry recipe. To cook green thai prawn curry you need 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Green Thai Prawn Curry:
- Prepare 400 Grams of Prawns , deshelled.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Peas , slightly boiled.
- Get 1/2 Cup of Corn , slightly boiled (optional).
- Take 3/4 Cup of Button Mushroom , chopped into halves (optinal).
- You need 4 Tablespoons of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of Green Thai Curry Paste.
- Take 1 Teaspoon of Fish Sauce.
- You need 1 Pinch of Sugar.
- Prepare To Taste of Salt.
- Use To Taste of Black Pepper Powder.
- Provide 1.25 Cups of Coconut Milk.
- Take 2 Teaspoons of Basil , dried.
- Take To Taste of Chilli Chillies Flakes / Fresh es.
Instructions to make Green Thai Prawn Curry:
- In a non-stick wok, heat up about 1-2 tbsp of oil. Add in the prawns and a pinch of salt. Sauté for about 1-2 mins, till the prawns turn light pink in colour..
- Remove, and keep aside..
- If you are using mushrooms, also sauté the mushroom till all the water evaporates. Remove, and keep aside..
- In a wok, add the remaining oil. As it heats up, add in the Green Thai Curry Paste..
- Fry the paste for a min, till there is an aroma..
- Pour in the coconut milk, and the peas and corn. Season with salt, pepper, and chill flakes/ fresh chills. Boil for 2-3 mins..
- Finally add in the prawns (and mushrooms), along with the basil..
- Lower the heat to medium. Add in a pinch of sugar..
- Finally pour in the fish sauce. Mix well. Cover, and simmer for 2-3 mins..
- Green Thai Prawn Curry is ready! Serve over rice..
If you find this Green Thai Prawn Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.