Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Achari Mushroom Masala recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Achari Mushroom Masala recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Goodies.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy meals can help us feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This is usually a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between goodies. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
Whole grain meals are an excellent choice for a fast healthy snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the early morning. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snacks to eat on the go. Make the change from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to achari mushroom masala recipe. To make achari mushroom masala you only need 25 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Achari Mushroom Masala:
- Use 200 gm of Shiitake Mushrooms or any kind of mushrooms.
- Take 1 of Onion Chopped in Cube.
- Get of Paste of-.
- Prepare 1 of Tomato.
- Take 1/2 of Onion.
- You need 2 of Green Chilli.
- Use 4 of Garlic Cloves.
- Use 1/2 inch of Ginger.
- Use 4 of Curry Leaves.
- Get 1 tbsp of Coriander.
- Provide of For Tadka.
- You need 1 tbsp of Oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of Butter.
- You need 3 of Curry Leaves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cumin Seeds (Jeera).
- Take 1 pinch of Ciba Hing Powder (Asafoetida).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of Ciba Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Ciba Achari Masala.
- Use 1/2 cup of Fresh Cream.
- Use 1/2 cup of Green Peas.
- Take 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare of Coriander for Garnish.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Kasuri Methi.
- Use of Salt as per taste.
Instructions to make Achari Mushroom Masala:
- First keep ready paste with above mentioned ingredients..
- Wash mushrooms and chop it into bite size pieces. Add pinch off salt too..
- Now heat oil first and give tadka of jeera, Hing, and Curry leaves..
- Add green peas and saute it for 1 min. Then add onion with above made paste. Mix it well and let it cook till it gets slightly dry and starts showing oil on surface..
- Then add ciba kashmiri red chilli powder, turmeric and Ciba Tazza Achari Masala. Mix it. And let it cook for a minute..
- Now add chopped mushrooms and mix it well. Wait till mushrooms become soft and all water from mushrooms get evaporated.
- Then add fresh cream, salt, sugar and kasuri methi and let it cook for 4-5 mins with lid on. At last add butter and mix it. Achari Mushroom Masala is ready to serve..
- Garnish it with coriander and serve it with naan or roti..
If you find this Achari Mushroom Masala recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.