Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for "BOSH" Polish White Stew/Gumbo recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect "BOSH" Polish White Stew/Gumbo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to "BOSH" Polish White Stew/Gumbo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Opting to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Although we’re always being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. Most likely, most people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out some small changes.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically change your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make big changes, but the most vital thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating choices. Eventually, you will discover that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As with many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to go back to your old diet.
As you can see, it’s not difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to "bosh" polish white stew/gumbo recipe. You can have "bosh" polish white stew/gumbo using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook "BOSH" Polish White Stew/Gumbo:
- Prepare 1 packages of Polish Smoked Keilbasa.
- Take 1 of Polish Fresh Sausage.
- You need 1 of small Smoked Ham- baked & cubed.
- You need cloves of whole.
- Take 1 liter of Vernor's Gingerale.
- Prepare 1 dozen of Hard Boiled Eggs- diced.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Horseradish-red/white.
- Provide 2 envelope of jimmy dean's/pioneer peppered gravy or you can make it from scratch.
- Get 2 cup of 1% Milk.
Steps to make "BOSH" Polish White Stew/Gumbo:
- Heat oven to 350°.
- Place ham in a foil pan; Score top of ham and put whole cloves into cut slits; then pour half of the liter of gingerale over top of ham and bake for 45 – 60 minutes; then remove from oven and set aside to cool for 15-20 minutes; then cube ham up and set aside….
- In a large pot filled with water; bring to a boil and then add all sausages and boil 20-30 minutes.. remove and let cool for 15-20 minutes; slice into 1/4 in. Pieces..
- Boil 6 eggs; about 14 minutes, then remove and cool eggs down in cold water..
- In a sauce pan, whisk together 2 cups of 1% milk with pepper gravy mix over medium- high heat until It boils and thickens.. thin it with some 1% milk if needed…or you can make it from scratch if you desire……
- In two dinner bowls add 1/4 amount of each type of sausages, 1/4 amount of cubed smoke ham, 1-2 chopped hard boiled eggs, and then spoon white peppered gravy over top; add horseradish if desired and serve…
- NOTE: This recipe can be made for one…. Just use 2-3 oz. Of each type of sausage; 2-3 oz. Of cubed ham; 1 hard boiled egg: and a 1/4 cup of white peppered gravy…..then just follow step #6….
If you find this "BOSH" Polish White Stew/Gumbo recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.