Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Bacon Baked Beans recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Bacon Baked Beans recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bacon Baked Beans recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are numerous diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few simple changes.
These more wholesome food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. It can likewise be good for your skin because it is a superb source of vitamin E. It might be that you already think that you eat fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. Searching for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the option of eating foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
As you can see, it’s not at all hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bacon baked beans recipe. You can cook bacon baked beans using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Bacon Baked Beans:
- Get 4-6 strips of cooked bacon (save the grease!).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of bacon grease.
- Get 28-32 oz of B&M baked beans (if you can’t find them, just stay away from really soft beans like Bush).
- Use 1/4 cup of ketchup.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of dark brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dry mustard seed.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Cayenne pepper (even better – pepper flakes, if you can find them).
- Take of Optional: 1/2 onion sliced and fried in bacon grease until light brown.
Steps to make Bacon Baked Beans:
- Cut up the bacon strips & mix all ingredients into beans (or lay the strips on top to look fancy).
- Bake in 8×8 glass baking pan at 350 for 45 minutes (should see bubbling across the whole pan).
- Remove from oven and enjoy!.
If you find this Bacon Baked Beans recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.