Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Coconut Curry Quinoa (Vegan + Gluten Free) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Coconut Curry Quinoa (Vegan + Gluten Free) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Goodies.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. When we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Yogurt is often a snack a lot of people ignore. The fact is, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. Low fat yogurt would make a fantastic snack, however. It consists of tons of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is easy for the human body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Try putting in some nutritious nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent way to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily available. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut curry quinoa (vegan + gluten free) recipe. You can cook coconut curry quinoa (vegan + gluten free) using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Coconut Curry Quinoa (Vegan + Gluten Free):
- Take 1 cup of quinoa.
- Get 2 cups of unsweetened coconut milk.
- Take 1 of tomato, diced.
- Get 1/2 of zucchini, peeled and diced.
- Get 1/2 of vidalia onion, peeled and diced.
- Take 1/3 cup of red curry simmer sauce.
- Use 1/8 cup of blanched sliced almonds.
- You need 2 Tbsp of coconut oil.
- Provide 1 Tbsp of curry powder.
- Take 1 Tbsp of coconut flakes, to taste.
Instructions to make Coconut Curry Quinoa (Vegan + Gluten Free):
- Add 1 cup quinoa and 2 cups water to a medium pot and bring to a boil.
- Once the mixture has begun to boil, bring to a simmer for about 15 minutes until the quinoa has soaked up all of the liquid **The coconut milk will tend to foam and clump at the top if you do not continue to stir throughout–this is not a problem, and you can spoon off anything that clumps on top if you prefer**.
- In a separate pan, heat 2 tbsp coconut oil and add the diced tomato, zucchini, and onion.
- Continue to cook the vegetables on low-medium heat until they become soft.
- Add 1/3 cup red curry simmer sauce to the vegetables and cook for another 5-10 minutes.
- Once quinoa has finished cooking, add the vegetable/curry mixture to the pot and stir it in.
- Add the 1/8 cup of blanched almonds, and 1 tbsp of curry powder and stir until the curry has fully been absorbed **1 tbsp does not seem like a lot, but it will go far!**.
- Serve in bowls and add the coconut flakes to garnish!.
If you find this Coconut Curry Quinoa (Vegan + Gluten Free) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.