Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Baked beans recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Baked beans recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked beans recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Opting to eat healthily offers great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a number of illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, though, just making a couple of small changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
You can see results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make substantial changes at once. Even more crucial than completely changing your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Eventually, you will discover that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you won’t wish to eat the old diet.
All in all, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked beans recipe. To cook baked beans you only need 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked beans:
- Take 2 lb of bacon, cut into 1" pieces.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 lb of pork sausage.
- Provide 2 large of onions, diced.
- Provide 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Take 3/4 cup of white sugar.
- Use 1 1/2 cup of barbecue sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of prepared mustard.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chili powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Provide 1/4 cup of honey.
- Prepare 60 oz of pork and beans with sauce.
- You need 30 oz of kidney beans, drained.
- Prepare 30 oz of pinto beans, drained.
- Prepare 30 oz of butter beans, drained.
- Provide 30 oz of black.beans, drained.
- You need 1 of garlic clove, minced.
- Prepare 1 of juice of two limes.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Cayenne pepper.
- Use 1 of salt to taste.
Steps to make Baked beans:
- in a large dutch oven(14") brown bacon and set aside..
- brown ground beef and pork sausage in same dutch oven and add oinion and cook until clear..
- drain off excess fat.
- add all remaining ingredients, including the bacon..
- stir it all good, and cook over medium heat until heated well..
- serves 20 to 30 people.
If you find this Baked beans recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.