Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Rayelle's Famous Baked Beans recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rayelle's Famous Baked Beans recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snack foods.
We are all aware that having healthy meals can help us really feel better inside our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of healthy foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Selecting healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
One of the most popular treats is natural yogurt. Sometimes people elect to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the best idea. You can’t beat yogurt whenever it comes to a nutritious snack though. Along with calcium, it’s a good supplier of protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive tract work correctly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Try adding some healthy nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This decreases your sugar consumption without reducing the taste of your snack.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to rayelle's famous baked beans recipe. You can have rayelle's famous baked beans using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Rayelle's Famous Baked Beans:
- Use 8 slice of Thick bacon.
- You need 1 of Onion, diced.
- Get 1/2 of Red pepper, diced.
- Get 1/2 of Green pepper, diced.
- Use 60 oz of Canned pork and beans.
- Take 3/4 cup of Barbeque sauce.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Apple cider vinegar.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Dijon mustard.
- Get 3 of Jalapenos, diced or canned equivalent.
Instructions to make Rayelle's Famous Baked Beans:
- Cook bacon until half fat is rendered..
- Put bacon aside..
- Cook onions and peppers in rendered bacon fat until soft (onions translucent).
- Add beans to cooked peppers and onions.
- Warm mixture.
- Add barbeque sauce, mustard, vinegar, and brown sugar to bean mixture..
- Spray 9×13 pan.
- Place bean mixture in 9×13 pan.
- Bake at 325 for 2-2 1/2 hours. Cover with foil as needed..
If you find this Rayelle's Famous Baked Beans recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.