Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Cowboy beans recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cowboy beans recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cowboy beans recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
While searching for a convenient nutritious snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. Eating yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch is not a good idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the best things you can reach for. It consists of a great deal of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is simple for the physical body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Try adding some nutritious nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an simple way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cowboy beans recipe. To make cowboy beans you only need 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Cowboy beans:
- Use 1 tin of baked beans.
- Provide 1 tin of chopped tomatoes.
- Get 1 tbsp of tomato purée.
- Take 1 of onion (chopped).
- Use 75 g of bacon lardons.
- Take 100 g of mushrooms (chopped).
- Provide 2 tsp of mild chilli powder.
- Provide 2 cloves of garlic (minced).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin (ground).
- Provide 1 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Provide of Grated cheese of your choice to finish.
Instructions to make Cowboy beans:
- In a large saucepan add a little oil, add onion, garlic, mushrooms and bacon lardons. Gently fry for 5-10 minutes until golden..
- Add tomato purée, beans, chopped tomatoes, cumin, oregano and chilli powder and mix well. Season well. Bring to the boil then simmer gently for 10-15 minutes..
- Serve with your chosen accompaniment and top with grated cheese.
If you find this Cowboy beans recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.