Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect My lovely tasty Fish Soup 😉 recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best My lovely tasty Fish Soup 😉 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My lovely tasty Fish Soup 😉 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are suffering from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to lead a healthier lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. People typically think that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, though, merely making a few modest changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you shop for food as it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? A superb healthy option can be porridge oats which have been shown to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
To sum up, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my lovely tasty fish soup 😉 recipe. You can cook my lovely tasty fish soup 😉 using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook My lovely tasty Fish Soup ;):
- Provide 2 medium of Sweet Potatoes.
- Get 5 of Hard Boiled Eggs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of boiling water.
- Get 6 of white fish fillets, frozen.
- You need 1 cup of mussels or your choice of mixed fish.
- Use 1 cup of Prawns.
- Take 1 cup of Sweetcorn.
- Get 1/4 cup of Broad beans.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Sweet Peas.
- Use 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Black Pepper.
- Take 1 tbsp of White wine vinegar.
- Use 1 pinch of Salt.
- Take 1 tsp of fish sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of Dijon Mustard.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Single Cream.
- Use 1/2 tsp of cajun spice or chili.
Steps to make My lovely tasty Fish Soup ;):
- Cut up potatoes cubed, and put in a saucepan and boil for 10-15 mins. Also put Eggs in to hard boil..
- In a large pan, put in frozen fish, break it into chunks and add water. Bring to the boil and cover and simmer for 5 mins. Add other fish/mussels/prawns and cover carry on simmering..
- Add the sweetcorn, broad beans and sweet peas mix well return the lid bring to the boil and simmer for a further 5 mins..
- Add the salt, pepper, white wine vinegar, lemon juice and mix well. Add fish sauce and mix well, then add Dijon mustard and mix. Take it off the gas, or electric and transfer into a oven dish..
- Now add the potatoes, leave to cool for 5 mins then add and stir in cream gently, not to break up the fish too much..
- Also add the cajun spice or a little chili spice to heighten the flavour. Then slice the hard boiled eggs and place them all over the top and sprinkle a little black pepper over the eggs and salt if you like..
- Lastley put it in the oven (150°C or gas mark 6) for 20 mins or until bubbling hot. . Serve with lovely hot crusty bread, french sticks or the likes. Cover with foil as you don't want to burn the eggs..
If you find this My lovely tasty Fish Soup 😉 recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.