For the most part, people have been taught to think that "comfort" foods are terrible for the body and should be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be extremely nourishing and good for you. A number of foods honestly do elevate your mood when you eat them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try several of these., original rum plum cake recipe.
Eggs, you might be surprised to learn, are wonderful at battling depression. Just see to it that you don't toss out the egg yolk. The egg yolk is the most important part of the egg in terms of helping raise your mood. Eggs, the yolk particularly, are stuffed full of B vitamins. The B vitamin family can be fantastic for raising your mood. This is because they help improve the function of your neural transmitters, the parts of your brain that affect your mood. Try consuming a few eggs to cheer up!
Put together a trail mixout of different seeds and nuts. Your mood can be raised by consuming peanuts, almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, etcetera. This is because seeds and nuts have plenty of magnesium which boosts your brain's serotonin levels. Serotonin is known as the "feel good" chemical and it tells your brain how you should be feeling day in and day out. The more of this chemical in your brain, the more pleasant you'll feel. Nuts, along with raising your mood, can be a great protein source.
Original Rum Plum Cake Recipe is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Original Rum Plum Cake Recipe is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
Christmas Fruit Cake Recipe / Rum Fruit Cake Recipe / Kerala Plum Cake Recipe. Even though i have three variation of plum cake recipe in my blog. My viewers have been asking for the traditional fruit cake which has rum in it. So i decided to bake it this year and share it.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook original rum plum cake recipe using 14 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Original Rum Plum Cake Recipe:
- Take 1 cup Maida
- Take 1/2 cup Butter
- Make ready 1/2 cup Castor Sugar
- Get 1/4 cup Rum
- Prepare 2 Eggs
- Take 1/4 teaspoon Soda
- Prepare 2 tablespoon Ordinary Sugar
- Take 2 tablespoon + 3/4 cup Water (explained in steps)
- Make ready 1 teaspoon Elaichi / cardamom powder
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon Dalchini / cinnamon powder
- Prepare 1 pinch Javitri powder
- Take 2 Plums chopped
- Take 1/2 cup Walnuts chopped
- Make ready As needed Raisins
Hi Akhila, tried this gorgeous cake recipe for christmas this year. I went the extra mile and fed the cake with more rum every couple days. And I have to tell you, my search for the perfect Kerala plum cake ends here! It wasn't too dry, the flavour was great and the ratio of dry fruits to cake was perfect!
Instructions to make Original Rum Plum Cake Recipe:
- Beat eggs, add castor sugar beat again well in clockwise direction
- Add jayful powder, javitri powder, elaichi powder, dalchini powder to it, beat well, add the sieved maida-soda mixture too.
- On the other side make a caramel mixture, take two tablespoon ordinary sugar plus two tablespoon water, heat well on the gas, when the sugar caramelizes, immediately put water in it, at this time give one boil and off the gas, keep aside this caramel mixture
- On third side for rum plum fluid take rum, put plums chopped in it, cover with lid and keep aside for at least one week, after one week the colour will be changed and the wine plum fluid will be ready for the use of plum cake, while using the fluid sieve it and then use it
- Add caramel mixture to the above beated batter,beat well
- Now add rum plum fluid also in the cake batter, again beat well
- Lastly add walnuts and raisins raped in dry maida mixture, put this also in the batter, at the same time don't use beater use your hands otherwise the dry fruits will be churned
- Take a baking cake mould, Grease it with butter, sprinkle maida, pour the mixture in it - Keep in preheated oven at 180 degree for 45-50 minutes approximately.
- Using toothpick,check out, if it comes out clean,it means the cake is ready.
- When the cake comes to normal temperature,drizzle some powder sugar on top and decorate well.
- Serve Little Warm.
- My Tip:- - Tip is make like this only by keeping plums covered for 1 week, if really want to eat original Christmas Plum Cake
And I have to tell you, my search for the perfect Kerala plum cake ends here! It wasn't too dry, the flavour was great and the ratio of dry fruits to cake was perfect! Sprinkle chopped nuts over the bottom of the greased and floured pan. This rich, spirited Bundt cake recipe comes from Mildred "Mama Dip" Council, of the famed Mama Dip's Kitchen in Chapel Hill, NC. A double dose of rum in the cake and in the glaze makes it extra moist and fragrant.
Cold water fish are excellent for eating if you wish to beat back depression. Salmon, herring, tuna, mackerel, trout, etcetera, they're all high in omega-3 fatty acids and DHA. DHA and omega-3s are two things that improve the quality and the function of your brain's gray matter. It's true: eating a tuna fish sandwich can earnestly boost your mood.
Grains can be excellent for overcoming a terrible mood. Barley, quinoa, millet, teff, etc are all wonderful for helping you feel better. These grains fill you up better and that can help improve your moods also. Feeling starved can really bring you down! The reason these grains are so great for your mood is that they are not difficult for your body to digest and process. You digest these grains faster than other foods which can help boost your blood sugar levels, which, in turn, helps make you feel happier, mood wise.
Your mood could really be helped by green tea. You were simply expecting to read that in this article, weren't you? Green tea is loaded with an amino acid known as L-theanine. Research has discovered that this amino acid promotes the production of brain waves. This will better your brain's focus while at the same loosening up the rest of your body. You already knew green tea could help you feel better. And now you know green tea can help you be happier too!
Now you know that junk food isn't necessarily what you have to eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Try these suggestions instead!
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food original rum plum cake recipe recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!