Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Corn Paneer Capsicum recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Corn Paneer Capsicum recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Corn Paneer Capsicum recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are suffering from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. While we’re always being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, however, merely making a few minor changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
You can see results without eliminating foods from your diet or make substantial changes at once. Even more crucial than entirely changing your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. As you become accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate before.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to corn paneer capsicum recipe. To cook corn paneer capsicum you need 24 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Corn Paneer Capsicum:
- Prepare 1 . of Corn boiled.
- Take 1/2 of Capsicum cubes.
- Prepare 2 of mid. Onion.
- Take 3 of Tomato.
- You need 100 gms of paneer cubes.
- Take 4-5 tbsp of butter.
- Take 2 of oil.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- Use 2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 7-8 of Almond.
- Prepare 1 tsp of t.spoon kitchen king masala.
- Provide 1 tsp of t.spoon kasuri methi.
- Provide 1 tbsp of cream.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- Take 1/2 cup of milk.
- Take 1 of Charcoal for dhrungar.
- Use 1 of Tejp atta/ bay leaf.
- Prepare 1 big of cardamom.
- You need 2-3 of cardamom small.
- Get 1 tsp of ginger chilli garlic paste.
- Get 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Take 7-8 of curry patta/ leaves.
- Prepare 1bsp of Chopped coriander.
Instructions to make Corn Paneer Capsicum:
- First boil corn remove dana. Saute paneer cubes in butter.and take in a plate..
- Now same pan add oil saute onion all spices tomato chopped almond salt red chilli powder turmeric powder till onion looks transparent. Let it cool and take in a mixer jar add cream and churn..
- Now take a pan add butter cuminseeds curry patta and capsicum cubes saute ginger garlic chilli paste 1 t.spoon red chilli powder 1/2 t.spoon turmeric salt and add boiled corn paneer cubes and add gravy. Add milk kitchen king masala and kasuri methi. Add 1/2 cup water if needed. Cook 5-7mins. on slow flame cover the lid. Now give a dhrungar with charcoal add ghee sugar on char coal and cover 2-3mins Add coriander and serve..
- Tasty Tasty Subji is ready to serve. Garnish with paneer cubes capsicum.chopped tomato and corn..
If you find this Corn Paneer Capsicum recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.