Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Cinnamon Sugar Baked Donuts recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cinnamon Sugar Baked Donuts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cinnamon Sugar Baked Donuts recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snacks.
We are all aware that having healthy snacks can help us feel better inside our bodies. If we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A piece of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, however, when it comes to eating between meals. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is a fantastic choice as long as you do not have a nut allergy. Almonds are usually considered a super food because they are packed full of things that help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. Several minerals and vitamins are found in these wonderful nuts. They actually do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. Having said that, you won’t need a nap after eating almonds. Rather they will merely help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Sometimes eating almonds could even be a mood increaser!
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cinnamon sugar baked donuts recipe. You can have cinnamon sugar baked donuts using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Cinnamon Sugar Baked Donuts:
- Prepare 1 of Baking Spray.
- Provide 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Provide 1 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Use 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Take 1/2 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1 large of egg (extra large) slightly beaten.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of whole milk.
- Provide 2 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- You need 2 tsp of pure vanilla extract.
- Take 1 of stick unsalted butter.
- Use 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
Instructions to make Cinnamon Sugar Baked Donuts:
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spray 2 doughnut pans well..
- Into a large bowl, sift together the flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt. In a small bowl, whisk together the egg, milk, melted butter, and vanilla. Stir the wet mixture into the dry ingredients until just combined..
- Bake for 17 minutes pr until toothpick comes out clean..
- For the topping, melt the 8 tablespoons of butter in an 8-inch saute pan. Combine the sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl. Dip each doughnut first in the butter and then in the cinnamon sugar, either on one side or both sides..
If you find this Cinnamon Sugar Baked Donuts recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.