Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Fluffy and Oil Free Yogurt Baked Donuts recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Fluffy and Oil Free Yogurt Baked Donuts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fluffy and Oil Free Yogurt Baked Donuts recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Although we’re incessantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. In all probability, most people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make some small changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
These more wholesome food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil can likewise be beneficial for your skin since it is an excellent source of vitamin E. It might be that you already feel that you consume fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. Finding a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the option of eating foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
As you can see, it’s not difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fluffy and oil free yogurt baked donuts recipe. You can have fluffy and oil free yogurt baked donuts using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Fluffy and Oil Free Yogurt Baked Donuts:
- Get 105 grams of cake flour.
- Prepare 30 grams of honey (for moist donuts!).
- You need 5 grams of aluminum-free baking powder.
- Prepare 1 dash of salt.
- Get 12 grams of skim milk powder.
- Prepare 60 grams of plain yogurt.
- Get 30 grams of milk (soy milk will result in a dense finish).
- Take 1 of egg.
- Take of To Taste;.
- Get of as needed sweet toppings.
- Use of as needed cheese, corn, and parsley for savory doughnuts.
Instructions to make Fluffy and Oil Free Yogurt Baked Donuts:
- Combine the ingredients and spoon or squeeze (with a pastry bag) the batter into the silicone donut mold..
- Lightly bake at 180°C for 15 minutes. Adjust to your oven..
- Be careful not to over-bake it. The dough with become tough. Bake it for less time than usual baked donuts..
- Serve while it's fluffy and freshly baked..
- It's an oil-free dough, so using a larger mold with a generous amount of batter will probably make it a fluffier donut..
- The honey is indispensable to give these the proper texture. I don't recommend reducing it by much..
- This one was cut in half like a bagel and filled with raw vegetables!! It's crispy and delicious..
If you find this Fluffy and Oil Free Yogurt Baked Donuts recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.