Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Low Calorie Tofu and Okara Baked Donuts recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Low Calorie Tofu and Okara Baked Donuts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Low Calorie Tofu and Okara Baked Donuts recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Snack foods.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy snacks can help us really feel better within our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A little bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
If you’re looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A slice of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning. When you need a fast snack on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Choosing whole grain food items is always far better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to low calorie tofu and okara baked donuts recipe. You can cook low calorie tofu and okara baked donuts using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Low Calorie Tofu and Okara Baked Donuts:
- Use 150 grams of Fresh okara.
- Prepare 50 grams of ● Joshinko.
- Take 30 grams of ● Cocoa powder.
- You need 60 grams of ●Sugar.
- Take 2 tsp of ●Baking powder.
- Take 150 grams of Silken tofu (without draining the water).
- Use 20 grams of Melted butter (unsalted).
- You need of Matcha tea flavor:.
- Provide 15 grams of Matcha tea powder (use instead of cocoa).
- Use of Kinako flavor:.
- Take 30 grams of Kinako ((use instead of cocoa).
Steps to make Low Calorie Tofu and Okara Baked Donuts:
- Place a plastic bag on a scale and add all the ● ingredients while measuring (It would be easier if you place a bowl under to secure the plastic bag.).
- Blow up the plastic bag and shake to mix..
- Place the plastic bag from step 2 once again on the scale and add the tofu and melted butter. (Mash the tofu while adding)..
- Rub the dough over the bag and knead well..
- Divide the dough into 6 portions and form into a ball. Then press it with your hands to flatten slightly..
- Poke a hole in the middle with your finger..
- Line on a baking sheet with parchment paper and bake for about 15 to 20 minutes in a 375°F/190°C preheated oven. It will start to smell fragrant..
- Done! You can freeze these too. To defrost, wrap in plastic wrap and microwave..
- It is a fluffy, soft, and moist textured donut..
- For a crispy and fluffy donut, heat for 2 minutes in a 500W microwave after Step 6. Heat about 1 cm depth of oil in a frying pan and brown both sides for about 40 seconds each in 355°F/180°C..
If you find this Low Calorie Tofu and Okara Baked Donuts recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.