Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Donuts with Kabocha and Raw Cane Sugar recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Donuts with Kabocha and Raw Cane Sugar recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. In all probability, a lot of people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out several simple changes.
You can get results without having to remove foods from your diet or make considerable changes right away. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make considerable changes, but the most important thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating selections. Sooner or later, you will discover that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you no longer want to eat the old diet.
As you can see, it’s not hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked donuts with kabocha and raw cane sugar recipe. You can have baked donuts with kabocha and raw cane sugar using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked Donuts with Kabocha and Raw Cane Sugar:
- Use 200 grams of Salt simmered kabocha.
- Take 2 tbsp of Raw cane sugar.
- Take 20 grams of Butter.
- Take 1 dash of Cinnamon.
- Get 1 of Egg.
- You need 2 tbsp of Milk.
- Take 100 grams of Cake flour.
- Take 5 grams of Baking powder.
Steps to make Baked Donuts with Kabocha and Raw Cane Sugar:
- Place the kabocha in a bowl skin side up and mash with a folk. Add the butter and cane sugar and mash to combine..
- Add the egg and milk and combine..
- Shift together the cake flour and baking powder into the kabocha mixture and lightly fold in..
- Place a plastic bag in a small bowl and transfer the dough into the bag..
- Cut one corner of the plastic bag and pipe out doughnut shapes on a parchment paper lined baking pan..
- The donuts will be crispy on the outside if you sprinkle with cane sugar (not included.) Bake in the 200℃ oven for 15 minutes..
If you find this Baked Donuts with Kabocha and Raw Cane Sugar recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.