Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Baked breakfast chocolate donuts recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked breakfast chocolate donuts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked breakfast chocolate donuts recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snacks.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. This can be a problem, however, when it comes to eating between meals. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a easy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch. Eating on the run can be much healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Selecting whole grain foods is always far better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked breakfast chocolate donuts recipe. To cook baked breakfast chocolate donuts you need 20 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked breakfast chocolate donuts:
- Provide of Ingredients for donuts:-.
- Provide 1 cup of Almond flour.
- Get 1/4 cup of Coca powder.
- Take 1/8 tsp of Salt.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- Use 3/4 cup of Curd.
- You need 1/4 cup of Extra vargin olive oil.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Brown sugar.
- Take of Ingredients for making chocolate glaze:-.
- Use 1 tsp of Vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Semi-sweet dark chocolate chopped/chocolate chips.
- Take 2 tbsp of Butter melted.
- Prepare of Ingredients for garnishing:-.
- Get 1/4 cup of Different type of sprinkles (optional).
- Use of Others:-.
- Prepare bag of Piping.
- Provide of Donut pan.
- Provide of Big pan.
- Get bowl of Small.
- Take of Spatula.
Instructions to make Baked breakfast chocolate donuts:
- Steps for preparing donuts:-.
- Preheat oven at 190*c for 10 minutes..
- Grease the donut pan generously with olive oil and keep aside to be used later..
- In a medium size bowl add 1 cup almond flour,1/2 cup cocoa powder,1/8 tsp salt and 1/2tsp baking soda..
- Mix all the dry ingredients well and keep aside..
- Take another bowl add 3/4 cup of curd and 1/3 cup sugar, whisk well until sugar dissolves properly..
- Now add 1/4 cup of olive oil and 1tsp of vanilla essence to curd sugar mixture and whisk well..
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and whisk well until uniform batter is formed..
- Transfer the batter to piping bag,cut the corner of the bag with scissor..
- Pipe the batter evenly into the donut pan,don't fill cavaities more than 2/3..
- Place pan in preheated oven and bake for 15 -18 minutes until the dough has risen and is firm to the touch.Mine done at 15 minutes.(Every oven is different so keep an eye while baking).
- Allow the donuts to cool for 15 minutes, then gently remove from the pan to cool completely on a wire rack.(Be gentle while removing doughnuts from the pan as they are soft and easily get broken)..
- Steps for preparing chocolate glaze:-.
- Take a big pan half way fill with water, place on medium heat and bring to simmer..
- Place a small bowl on top of the big pan,make sure the bottom of the small pan is not touching the water..
- Now add chopped chocolate and butter to the bowl and stir occasionally with spatula until smooth and melted..
- Dip the top of each donuts into the glaze and return to the wire cooling rack carefully.(work with 1 donut at a time).
- Top donuts with sprinkles of your choice while glaze is still wet..
- Let the glaze set for 10-15 minutes, then serve delicious and healthy breakfast donuts to you family..
If you find this Baked breakfast chocolate donuts recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.