Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Southwest Beef and Sausage Chili Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Southwest Beef and Sausage Chili Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who suffer from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. While we’re constantly being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that many people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, however, simply making some minor changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
These more wholesome food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also good for your skin. If you currently consume plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly chemicals. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being picked at the right time.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to southwest beef and sausage chili stew recipe. You can have southwest beef and sausage chili stew using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Southwest Beef and Sausage Chili Stew:
- You need 1 of steak or small roast.
- Provide 9 of Italian sausage links.
- Get 2 of large potatoes.
- You need 1 of onion (any color).
- You need 2 of large tomatoes.
- You need 2 boxes of low sodium beef or vegetable stock.
- Get of seasonings:.
- Get of Minced garlic or garlic salt.
- Provide of ground cumin.
- You need of ground pepper (red white and black).
- You need of Fresh or dried chives.
- Prepare of parsley, basil and oregano mix.
- You need of (optional) seasoning salt.
- Prepare of (highly suggested) pack of good gravy mix.
Steps to make Southwest Beef and Sausage Chili Stew:
- Brown meats in a large stove top dutch oven. Once meats are cooked, drain excess juices and add vegetable stock and spices..
- Continuing to boil over medium heat, dice potatoes and add to the pot. Dice onions and tomatoes and add 10-15 minutes after the potatoes..
- Make sure everything is under the vegetable stock, if food sticks over top add some water and salt to raise the water level in the pot. Add any sort of vegetables you like (I only had potatoes onions and tomatoes at the time).
- Cover your pot and let it boil on medium for 30 minutes, stirring it every 10 minutes or so, and keep it over a very low heat while serving to make sure it stays hot!.
If you find this Southwest Beef and Sausage Chili Stew recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.