Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crockpot potato broccoli soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crockpot potato broccoli soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who suffer from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, however, to make several small changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. It also is a good source of vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. It may be that you already feel that you consume fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. Organic foods are a superb alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly pesticides. Searching for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the choice of consuming foods that still contain most of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
All in all, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crockpot potato broccoli soup recipe. To cook crockpot potato broccoli soup you only need 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Crockpot potato broccoli soup:
- You need 1 bunch of broccoli.
- You need 2 cup of soup stock (any variety).
- You need 1 can of cheddar soup.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of celery soup.
- You need 1 can of low fat evaporated milk.
- Prepare 1 packages of Lipton ranch mix.
- You need 1 of onion.
- Get 1 cup of carrot.
- Provide 2 cup of celery.
- Provide 1/2 cup of mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 cup of ham.
- Take 8 small of potatoes.
- You need 6 cup of water.
- You need 8 oz of low fat cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 tsp of worchester sauce.
- Get 1 tsp of ground cloves.
- Provide 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of parsley.
- Take 3 tbsp of chives.
Instructions to make Crockpot potato broccoli soup:
- Reserve 2 T stock. Add rest of soup stock and canned ingredients to crockpot. Rinse cans with water. Add rinse water from cans to soup and stir to mix..
- Dice onions, mushrooms, and ham. Saute in two tablespoons of reserved soup stock..
- Add sauteed ingredients to pot, stir and add water to cover..
- Chop broccoli, carrots and celery. Add to pot, stir and add water to cover..
- Peel and quarter potatoes. Add to pot, stir and add water to cover..
- Add spices EXCEPT the chives. Stir to mix..
- Set on high and cook for 3 hours. After 3 hours, add cream cheese. Set to low heat and cook another hour..
- Turn off heat, let cool and run soup through blender to process potato quarters..
- Reheat and serve garnished with chives..
If you find this Crockpot potato broccoli soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.