Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Perfect Baked Ziti recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Perfect Baked Ziti recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Energy.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. When we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Whole grain foods are an superb choice for a fast balanced snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning hours. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be excellent for quick treats to eat on the go. Whole grains are generally better than highly processed grains included in white bread.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to perfect baked ziti recipe. You can have perfect baked ziti using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Perfect Baked Ziti:
- Take 1 lb of ground beef.
- Use 1 lb of ziti pasta.
- Provide 1 can of three cheese sauce.
- Take 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Use 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Take 8 oz of sour cream.
- You need 1 of salt.
- Take 1 of ground black pepper.
- Get 1 of italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1 of minced onion.
- Provide 1 of butter.
Instructions to make Perfect Baked Ziti:
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Bring salted water to a boil..
- Brown ground beef. Thoroughly chop with spatula and season with salt and pepper..
- Cook pasta..
- When beef is cooked, mix in sauce and sprinkle italian seasoning and minced onion. Simmer..
- Mix sour cream, mozzarella and cheddar cheese in a bowl..
- Layer buttered pan as follows: pasta, sauce, sour cream + cheese mixture, pasta, sauce. Sprinkle mozzarella on top..
If you find this Perfect Baked Ziti recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.