Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Awesome cheesy baked ziti recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Awesome cheesy baked ziti recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Awesome cheesy baked ziti recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Power.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of wellness. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more healthy feeling. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This can be a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between goodies. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Have a shot at eating almonds if you do not have problems with nut allergies. As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds offer many health rewards. Various minerals and vitamins are located in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan that may often make you sleepy. But once you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you need to sleep a while. Rather, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Your emotional level can often be lifted by just eating almonds.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to awesome cheesy baked ziti recipe. To make awesome cheesy baked ziti you only need 12 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Awesome cheesy baked ziti:
- Provide 1 box of ziti or penne noodles.
- Provide 1 lb of sour cream.
- Provide 1 lb of ground beef.
- Get 2 can of jar spaghetti sauce.
- Use 6 oz of shredded mozzarella.
- You need 3 tbsp of shredded parmesan cheese.
- Provide 1 of medium onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- You need of fresh ground pepper.
- Provide 2 tbsp of balsamic or red wine vinegar.
- Use 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Get 16 of each sliced provolone cheese.
Steps to make Awesome cheesy baked ziti:
- Line a 9 x 13 (or larger) casserole pan with Reynolds casserole liner foil/paper. If you don't have this make sure to coat pan with cooking spray..
- Boil pasta until al dente, drain and set aside..
- In a large skillet brown the ground beef..
- Add chopped onions to the ground beef and saute until the onions are translucent..
- Drain beef mixture in a colander, set aside..
- Add 2 jars of your favorite spaghetti sauce, beef mixture and 2 tablespoons of vinegar to the skillet. Set aside..
- In medium mixing bowl stir together the sour cream, parmesan and mozzarella cheeses, Italian seasoning, ground pepper and 1tsp garlic powder..
- Drizzle a small amount add the spaghetti sauce mixture in the bottom of the lined pan to keep pasta from sticking..
- Place half the pasta in the pan..
- Layer half of the sauce mixture on top of the pasta..
- Lay eight slices of provolone cheese to cover the sauce mixture..
- Soon half the sour cream/cheese mixture over the provolone and spread out..
- Layer the last of the noodles, then sauce mixture, then 8 slices of provolone and last of the sour cream/cheese mixture..
- Bake in a 350° pre-heated oven for 30 minutes or until sauce is bubbly and cheese is melted..
If you find this Awesome cheesy baked ziti recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.