Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Loaded Broccoli & Cheese Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Loaded Broccoli & Cheese Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Loaded Broccoli & Cheese Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. There are a number of diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. While we’re constantly being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing several simple changes.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically change your eating habits. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you become accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate before.
As you can see, it’s easy to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to loaded broccoli & cheese soup recipe. To make loaded broccoli & cheese soup you need 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Loaded Broccoli & Cheese Soup:
- Take 2-14.5 oz. of cans of chicken broth.
- Use 2-8 of – oz. of mild cheddar cheese.
- Take 8 of – Small to medium potatoes (Idaho Reds are nice).
- You need 1 Bag of small carrots.
- Prepare 2 of – Tsp of onion powder.
- Get 3 of – Small heads of broccoli.
- Get 5 of – Tbs. of butter.
- Provide 1/3 of – Cups of flower.
- Take 4 of – Cups of milk.
- Get 1 of – Tsp. of salt.
- Prepare 1 of – Tsp. of garlic pepper.
Instructions to make Loaded Broccoli & Cheese Soup:
- In a large pot combine chicken broth, carrots, potatoes and onion powder..
- Bring to a boil, cover and let simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Add broccoli, cover and simmer for an additional 10 minutes.
- While simmering, melt butter in a large sauce pan, whisk in flour and cook until golden brown.
- Whisk in milk and cook until sauce thickens (about 15 minutes).
- Add cheese and stir until it's all melted, add salt and garlic pepper.
- Pour cheese sauce into large pot of chicken broth and broccoli stir until combined.
- Add more milk to get a more thinner consistency and additional salt and garlic pepper to taste.
If you find this Loaded Broccoli & Cheese Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.