Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Idli Chaat recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Idli Chaat recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. If we eat more healthy meals and less of the bad ones we usually feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have so many options. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Yogurt is often a snack many individuals neglect. The truth is, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. You can not beat yogurt whenever it comes to a wholesome snack though. Along with calcium, it is a good source of aminoacids and vitamin B. Yogurt is typically eaten to help manage the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by many people. Yogurt unites perfectly with nuts along with seeds. This minimizes your sugar absorption without lowering the taste of your snack.
You do not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to idli chaat recipe. You can cook idli chaat using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Idli Chaat:
- Prepare 1 cup of idli batter.
- Get 4 tbsp of Nylon sev.
- Take 2 tbsp of pomegranate kernels.
- You need 1 cup of beaten curd.
- You need 3 tbsp of tamarind chutney.
- Provide 3 tbsp of green mint chutney.
- You need 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Take 2 sprigs of curry leaves.
- You need 2 tbsp of oil.
- Get 1 tsp of urad dal.
- You need 1/2 tsp of chaat masala.
- You need 1 of Chopped Onion.
- Prepare 1 of Chopped tomato.
- Provide 2 tbsp of coriander leaves.
Steps to make Idli Chaat:
- Heat up an idli steamer Grease idli stand I have made button idlis but big idlis too can be made..
- Pour idli batter in the greased cavities and let it steam for 5-10 minutes.
- Once cooled take them out from the mold..
- Keep the beaten curd and both chutneys ready.
- Take a wok, add oil and mustard seeds. Let them splutter. Once they crackle add curry leaves and urad dal. Let the dal fry and turn red..
- Now add salt and red chilli powder. Stir well Add idlis to the wok and mix well so that all button idlis get well coated.
- Now place the idlis in the serving plate. Pour beaten curd over them. Out red and green chutney as per liking.
- Sprinkle nylon sev and pomegranate kernels on the top. Sprinkle onions and chopped tomatoes if using.
- Sprinkle some chaat masala powder and coriander leaves Serve immediately.
If you find this Idli Chaat recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.