Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Spicy Turkey (or chicken) Orzo Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy Turkey (or chicken) Orzo Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Turkey (or chicken) Orzo Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for this. There are many health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. While we’re constantly being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, however, simply making some small changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking your food. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can also be good for your skin since it is a superb source of vitamin E. If you currently consume lots of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy turkey (or chicken) orzo soup recipe. To cook spicy turkey (or chicken) orzo soup you only need 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Turkey (or chicken) Orzo Soup:
- Take 2 cups of chopped cooked turkey or chicken.
- Get 1 of onion diced.
- Get 2 of garlic cloves minced.
- You need 1 of jalepeno minced.
- Take to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Get 1 tsp of lemon pepper salt/seasoning.
- Provide 1 of fresh sprig rosemary.
- Take 1 of fresh sprig thyme.
- Get 2 of fresh sage leaves.
- Prepare 6 cups of chicken broth.
- Use 3 stalks of celery, diced.
- Take 2 of large carrots, diced.
- You need 1 cup of broccoli florettes, roughly chopped.
- Get 3/4 cup of orzo pasta (or any small pasta).
- Prepare 2 tsp of olive oil.
Instructions to make Spicy Turkey (or chicken) Orzo Soup:
- Heat olive oil in pot, add onion and garlic and sautee until onions translucent..
- Add carrots and stir 3 min, add your whole fresh herbs and salt and pepper (You can pick herbs out later when theyre whole).
- Add your diced turkey or chicken..
- Pour in your chicken broth and drop in your celery. Let cook for 8min.
- Stir in your pasta (Tip: if you're family isnt large enough to finish this soup in one night,cook the pasta seperate and add it to the bowl and ladle this soup on top to prevent mushy pasta when reheating).
- Cook the pasta until al dente and stir in your broccoli in the last 5 minn cooking time to ensure they're crisp and green! (Or you can cook the broccoli with your pasta and add to bowl when serving).
If you find this Spicy Turkey (or chicken) Orzo Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.