Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Leftover meatloaf and baked potato recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Leftover meatloaf and baked potato recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Vitality.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. When we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This can be a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between snacks. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Eating almonds is a wonderful choice as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. Almonds have a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. These types of nuts contain plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan which may often allow you to be sleepy. Having said that, you may not need a nap after eating almonds. These nuts loosen up the muscles and provide a general sense of peace. Almonds frequently provide a general increased a feeling of well-being.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily available. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to leftover meatloaf and baked potato recipe. To make leftover meatloaf and baked potato you only need 6 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Leftover meatloaf and baked potato:
- Prepare of Sliced leftover meatloaf 1/2 to 3/4 inch thick.
- Provide 2 cups of Canola oil for frying.
- Use of Baked potatoes rubbed with olive oil and pink sea salt cooked directly on the oven rack no foil or pan.
- Prepare of Cheese.
- Prepare of Added tater tots.
- You need of Cream cheese spread or whatever you got on hand to mix in potatoes to reconstitute the mashing of them.
Instructions to make Leftover meatloaf and baked potato:
- Cut meatloaf in slices.
- In 3 disposable plates use flour with salt and pepper one with egg lightly beaten and last with your favorite panko crumbs.
- Eggs i dipped the meatloaf in flour then egg then panko crumbs.
- I like to fry well done.
- With potatoes cut in half hotdog style.
- Then dig out guts with spoon or suitable object i toasted them before filling.
- Mix up said potato guts with mixer or something.
- Add some good filler bacon, cheese, cream cheese, salt and pepper, chives etc and so on and put it into potato shells then top with shredded cheese and toast until melted.
- Almost there.
- Plate and serve.
- And another plate for kids as their palate is not as sophisticated lol.
If you find this Leftover meatloaf and baked potato recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.