Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Potato Omelette recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Potato Omelette recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Snacks.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A bit of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for treats between meals. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
Foods made from whole grains are excellent for a fast snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning hours. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be great for quick treats to eat on the go. Whole grains are usually better than refined grains included in white bread.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked potato omelette recipe. To cook baked potato omelette you only need 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked Potato Omelette:
- Get 1 of Red onion sliced.
- Use 3 medium of Potatoes peeled and sliced into 1 cm thick slices.
- Use 6 of Eggs.
- Take 1/3 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of Frozen peas and corn.
- Get 40 grams of Grated cheese.
- You need 1 tsp of Olive oil.
Steps to make Baked Potato Omelette:
- Preheat oven to 200C. Boil potato slices until just tender.
- Mix eggs, milk, peas and corn and cheese in a mixing bowl.
- Fry onions in the oil until soft.
- Drain potatoes and cool slightly.
- Mix all items together and stir gently so you don't break the potatoes.
- Place in baking dish and cook for 1 hour or until set.
- Serve with a tossed salad.
If you find this Baked Potato Omelette recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.