Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Breakfast bake cups recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Breakfast bake cups recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snacks.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A little bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Yogurt is often a snack many individuals ignore. Occasionally people elect to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the best idea. Low fat yogurt would make a wonderful snack, nonetheless. Along with calcium, it really is a good supply of aminoacids and vitamin B. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help manage the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Try adding some healthy nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an simple way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to breakfast bake cups recipe. You can have breakfast bake cups using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Breakfast bake cups:
- You need 9 of eggs.
- Provide 1 cup of milk.
- Provide 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 cup of bacon chunks.
- Use 1/2 bag of frozen diced potatoes ( i use the Obrien with the onions and peppers).
- Use dash of rosemary.
- Take dash of cinnamon and sugar.
Steps to make Breakfast bake cups:
- Take about half of the bag of the potatoes and thaw them out. In a greased muffin tin, fill all cups about 3/4 full of the potatoes. Add cheese and bacon on top of that..
- Beat the eggs, milk, rosemary, and the cinnamon and sugar..
- Pour the egg mixture in the cups till they are all full..
- Bake at 350 for abot 20 to 25 minutes untill the eggs are cooked. Cover with syrup and enjoy!.
If you find this Breakfast bake cups recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.