Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Spicy Salt & Chilli baby Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Spicy Salt & Chilli baby Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Goodies.
We are all aware that consuming healthy snacks can help us really feel better within our bodies. If we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the bad ones we typically feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Consider eating almonds if you do not are afflicted by nut allergies. Almonds are often considered a super food since they’re packed full of things that help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. These types of nuts contain quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan that may often allow you to be sleepy. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont cause you to yearn for a nap. These nuts relax the muscles and provide a general sense of comfort. Your emotional level can sometimes be lifted by simply eating almonds.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked spicy salt & chilli baby potatoes recipe. You can cook baked spicy salt & chilli baby potatoes using 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Spicy Salt & Chilli baby Potatoes:
- Take 1 of Sm Bag of Baby Potatoes.
- Take 1 of Onion sliced.
- Use 1 of Red Chilli sliced.
- Get 2 tsp of Paprika.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cumin.
- Get 1 tsp of Chilli.
- Use 1 tsp of Garlic powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Onion salt.
- Prepare of Salt & Pepper.
Steps to make Baked Spicy Salt & Chilli baby Potatoes:
- In a bowl mix together all the spices. Then in a ovenproof dish pour in some olive oil. Add to the oil the washed potatoes and stir it around coating the potatoes with oil then repeat with the spices. At this point at the onions and chillis. Cover with tin foil and pop in the oven for 30 mins at 180 (fan). After the 30 mins remove the foil stir around check the oil hasn’t dried out then put back in oven for a further 10 mins..
If you find this Baked Spicy Salt & Chilli baby Potatoes recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.