Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Baked Potatoes & Sausage recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Potatoes & Sausage recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Potatoes & Sausage recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who suffer from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. While we’re incessantly being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. In all probability, a lot of people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of modest changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping as you probably pick out lots of food items out of habit. For example, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? A good healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been shown to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. By putting in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked potatoes & sausage recipe. You can cook baked potatoes & sausage using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Potatoes & Sausage:
- You need of Ingredients.
- Take 3 lb of Red potatoes.
- Take 2 packages of Smoked sausage (13 oz).
- Provide of adobo, garlic powder, onion powder, black pepper.
- Get 4 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Take 1 envelope of sazon con achoite (for color) (optional).
- Use 1 of each Sliced Red pepper, green pepper, yellow pepper.
- You need 1 of Chopped green onion.
- You need 1 piece of chopped purple onion.
Steps to make Baked Potatoes & Sausage:
- Cut the red potatoes in halves. Then in smaller pieces. You can cut in quarters, cubes or slices. To your liking. Cut the smoked sausage diagonally into 1/2 inch or 1 inch pieces. Slice all your peppers. And chop your green onion and purple onion..
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Put to heat 4 tablespoons of extra virgin, olive oil in a skillet/pan on medium heat. Once heated, Add your red potatoes. Then start adding your seasonings to taste. Stir around. Let cook for 25 minutes..
- Put the potatoes in a glass baking pan. Stick into the oven. You can either finish cooking the red potatoes on the stove top or in the oven. I put them in a glass baking pan in the Oven to add that Extra crisp to the potatoes. ;).
- While thats in the oven. In the same skillet used for the potatoes, Add your cut smoked sausage, your sliced peppers and onions, sautee to your liking..
- Once your potatoes are nicely tender and crisp you can now Add your sauteed smoked sausage, sliced peppers and onions to your potatoes. All Done!!.
- Buen provecho!! (Bon appetit).
If you find this Baked Potatoes & Sausage recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.