Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Loaded Baked Potato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Loaded Baked Potato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Power.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have so many options. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
When looking for a convenient nutritious snack, don’t forget about yogurt. Eating natural yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch is not a good idea. You can’t beat yogurt when it comes to a healthy snack though. It is a protein-rich supply of nutritious minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is easy for the body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Easy hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent approach to delight in a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to loaded baked potato soup recipe. To cook loaded baked potato soup you need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Loaded Baked Potato Soup:
- Provide 1 lb of bacon, diced.
- Use 1 of onion, diced.
- You need 5 of large russet potatoes, peeled and cubed.
- Use 4 cup of chicken stock.
- Provide 3 tbs of butter.
- Get 3 tbs of flour.
- Take 1 1/2 cup of 2% milk.
- Use 3 of green onions, sliced.
- Use 3/4 cup of shredded cheddar cheese, divided.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare of Sour cream for garnish, optional.
Steps to make Loaded Baked Potato Soup:
- In a large stock pot, cook bacon until crisp. Remove with a slotted spoon to drain and set aside. Drain all but 2 tablespoons of bacon grease from the pot. Cook the onions in the remaining bacon grease for about 5 minutes, until tender..
- Add potatoes and chicken stock to pot. Bring to boil, reduce heat to medium and simmer about 20 minutes, until potatoes are tender. With a slotted spoon, remove a few scoops of potatoes. Place in a bowl and mash with a fork. Set aside..
- In a small sauce pan, melt butter. Stir in flour and cook for 2 minutes. Whisk in milk, bring to boil and simmer until thickened. Slowly stir into stock pot. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low and simmer. Stir mashed potatoes back into pot..
- Add 1/2 cup shredded cheese, three-fourths of the bacon and half the sliced green onions to the pot. Add pepper. Stir to combine. Cook an additional 5 minutes..
- To serve, ladle soup into individual bowls and top with some shredded cheese, bacon, green onions and optional sour cream..
If you find this Loaded Baked Potato Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.