Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Egg Fried Rice with Baked Potato recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Egg Fried Rice with Baked Potato recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Egg Fried Rice with Baked Potato recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. There are numerous diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. Although we’re constantly being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most likely, most people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, however, to make a few small changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
Initially, you should be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your shopping cart that you no longer wish to eat. For instance, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? One wholesome alternative that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
Obviously, it’s not at all difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to egg fried rice with baked potato recipe. You can cook egg fried rice with baked potato using 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Egg Fried Rice with Baked Potato:
- You need of For rice.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of steamed rice.
- Get 1 of chopped green chilli.
- Provide 1 of chopped onion.
- Use 1 teaspoon of chopped Coriander leaf.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of ginger-garlic paste.
- You need 1 teaspoon of soya sauce.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of tomato sauce.
- Take 2 tablespoon of oil.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Use 2 of bay leaf.
- Use 1 teaspoon of ghee.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need of For baked potato.
- Get 1 of sliced Potato.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of termeric powder.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Provide as needed of Oil.
Steps to make Egg Fried Rice with Baked Potato:
- For rice – Take a frypan, put some oil and heat it on stove. Now, put one egg into it and spread one pinch of salt on it. In a low medium flame fry it well. After frying, bring it out from the pan and keep aside..
- Now, on that oil, put the bay leaf and fry. Now put chopped onions and chopped green chillies with salt as required into it. Fry for 2 minutes. After that, put ginger-garlic paste into it and fry more. Now put soya sauce and tomato sauce and stir fry again..
- After that, put all the boiled rice into it and give it a perfect mix. Stir Fry it for 10 minutes in a medium high flame. Spread some chopped Coriander leaves and ghee on the top of the rice. Rice is ready..
- For the baked potato- Preheat oven to 200°C | 390°F. Line 2 large baking sheets / trays with parchment (baking) paper. Set aside..
- Now, take the sliced Potato and put termeric powder and red chilli powder with salt as required into it and mix it well. Brush some oil on the baking tray. Arrange potato slices in a single layer on the tray..
- Bake it for 25 minutes. In the meantime, brush some oil on the top of the slices. After baking bring out the potatoes and slice it using a sharp 🔪 knife. Keep it aside..
- Now, In a plate, Put the fried rice and arrange the egg and baked potato on the top. Egg fried rice with Baked Potato 🍛 is ready to serve. Enjoy 😊..
If you find this Egg Fried Rice with Baked Potato recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.